Thawani Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
Thawani Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Availability and Pricing
- We sell numerous gift cards ("Gift Cards") for purchase through our Thawani Application..
- The Gift Cards are provided by Thawani and are intended for use as is..
- All Gift Cards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue gift cards without notice, even if you have already placed an order. Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the Mobile Application at the time you place your order..
- You can only use the Gift Card for one time..
- Vendor Terms and Liability
The Gift Cards that you purchase through our application are issued and activated by participating third-party retailers and vendors. The purchase of each Gift Card is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing vendor in addition to these Terms:
- Vendors may set expiration dates for such Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain Gift Cards.
- It is important that you review and familiarize yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Card. If you have questions regarding the applicable Vendor terms, please contact the issuing Vendor.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Vendors (and not Thawani) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card programs.
- Vendors are also responsible for any and all liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) suffered by you or any other customer caused, directly or indirectly, by such Vendors or their products or services.
- While Thawani strives to work with reputable Vendors, Thawani has no liability for the sale of products or services to you by a Vendor through the use of any Gift Card or for any Vendor’s failure to honor a Gift Card.
- and you will need to look solely to such Vendor for any remedy in connection with the foregoing.
- You waive and release Thawani and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Vendor in connection with a Gift Card it provides.
- Further, neither Thawani nor any Vendor is responsible for the misuse of the Gift Cards.
- Gift Card Activation
After purchasing a Gift Card, you (or the recipient of the Gift Card) must activate the Gift Card by following the instructions provided.
- The Gift Card will only function upon such activation. Activated Gift Cards will be available within a very limited duration based on the Gift Card provider terms.
- If your Gift Card has not been activated within such time period, please contact Thawani Customer Support.
- Referrer and Invitee Eligibility
- Referrers. “Referrers” are those who: (i) have installed the THAWANI app; (ii) have signed the EKYC before or during the Promotion Period; and (iii) provide their Code (as defined in section 5) to Invitees during the Promotion Period.
- Invitees. “Invitees” are unique users who: (i) install and open Thawani app and apply a Code (as defined in section 5) within Thawani app during the Promotion Period; (ii) activate the Mojab Wallet; and (iii) have not already received a Referral Reward.
- Cancellations; No Returns
- All Gift Card purchases made through the application are final.
- Purchased Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable. So please make sure to choose the right product, with the correct store country in the correct currency before purchasing it.
- If a Gift Card does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card or with another Gift Card of equal value for the same Gift Card Vendor.
- If the Gift Card you have purchased was expired or does not function, you will have to inform us through Thawani Customer Support within (1) one day from the date of purchase.
- If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact through Thawani Customer Support..
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, Gift Card or Vendor or pricing information provided on our Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free
In the event of an error, whether on our Services, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price).
- Redemption of Referral Rewards
- You must have or open a THAWANI account in order to save and redeem your Referral Reward.
- Referral Rewards are subject to the Promotional Balance Terms and the THAWANI App Terms of Service.
- You must redeem your Referral Reward in accordance with its terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) any end date by which your Referral Reward must be redeemed.
- Thawani is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your misuse of any Gift Cards; and (ii) any act or omission of a Gift Card Vendor in connection with Gift Cards.
- Thawani shall not be liable for wrong purchases made by yourself, due to negligence and/ or inserting false/ fake information, which may result in damage/ loss.
- Thawani reserves the right to modify any information at anytime without prior notice.
- Users are responsible for keeping abreast of the terms and conditions and any modifications that may occur.
- Thawani has the right to cancel the Gift Card of any customer if it considers, according to its reasonable opinion, that he has violated the terms and conditions, committed fraudulent behavior, provided false or misleading information.
- Thawani reserves the right to amend the pricing without referring to the User.
- In some cases, the order may not be approved for several reasons, for instance if the Gift Card is not available, or if the Gift Card is incorrectly priced, or if the Gift Card is found to be fraudulent.
- The total price of any Gift Cards will be inclusive of any applicable tax.